Learn how to use WordPress – one of the world’s favourite web design tools used by over 30,000,000 websites and bloggers including the New York Times and Ebay to create and manage your own website or blog.
By the end of the day you’ll be able to:
- Create and edit web pages.
- Write and edit blog posts
- Change the design and look of your site to make it unique to you
- Find Plugins and use them to add functionality to your site.
- Learn about and use Widgets
- Buy a domain name and hosting space.
- Link to Facebook and Twitter
Everyone learns on a website in real time which they can keep for 6 months beyond the end of the course and carry on learning on before taking the plunge on their own. I’ll also be on hand to help you out in those 6 months, my support doesn’t end at 4pm!
WiFi is provided but delegates should bring their own laptop.
call Dave on 0161 408 5221 or email email@example.com
- TBC – Contact me for more information
Time: 9.30 -4pm
Location – The courses take place in a quiet spot right in the middle of Manchester City Centre, at The Green Fish Resource Centre, 46-50 Oldham Street, Manchester, M4 1LE