WordPress is an excellent way of making a website that you can control and easily update and with 1,000′s of plugins and themes available free of charge it’s a cost effective way of maintaining a stylish presence on the web.
Used by over 30,000,000 websites including eBay, MTV and Nike WordPress is a highly developed and supported website deployment tool and yet it remains simple enough for the novice to use and develop.
It’s a very cost effective way of having a professional web presence that you can easily manage yourself.
At AudioMint I offer a number of WordPress based training courses ideal for beginners or anyone with a basic knowledge wishing to learn more or build in new functionality in to their site – eCommerce, members only areas etc.
I offer courses to suit you and your needs:
- Weekly 1 or 2 hour classes at venues across the region.
- One day courses in Manchester city centre , Sheffield and towns in the North West.
- 1 on 1 tuition at your home or office.
- 1 on 1 remote training via the Internet
- Small group tuition at your premises – develop the skills of your employees in a cost effective manner.
What will you learn?
By the end of the day you’ll be able to:
- Create and edit web pages.
- Write and edit blog posts
- Change the design and look of your site to make it unique to you
- Find Plugins and use them to add functionality to your site.
- Learn about and use Widgets
- Buy a domain name and hosting space.
- Link to Facebook and Twitter
Every delegate receives their own live website to work on both during sessions and for 6 months. My help doesn’t end at the close of the course, I’m on hand for the next 6 months to help you out with any questions whilst you get to grips with the power of WordPress.
All training materials are available online through our training portal with easy to follow instructions and great hints along the way. You’ll also receive my regular newsletter with more great tips and new plugins as I find them.
Got a Bit of Knowledge Already?
If you feel you’re a bit more advanced or want to add more functionality to your website – eCommerce, Membership sites etc I can train you how to do it yourself with one to one training over the net or in person. Contact me for a no obligation chat to discuss your requirements.
If you decide to carry on with your site I can provide the web hosting space, advise you on domain names and give you a discounted support and hosting package.